General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Clients of our writing service can apply for the cost of an order to be refunded for up to two weeks after a deadline has passed. Applications related to plagiarism are not subject to any time constraints. You will, however, be asked to provide credible evidence (a reliable plagiarism report) to prove the plagiarism occurred on Writology Limited’s side.
Please Note: We do not consider some plagiarism checking systems such as SafeAssign.com to be reliable and we do not accept hand-made file notes/comments as solid proof. However, we are happy to accept plagiarism reports from Turnitin.com (and partner sites such as WriteCheck, iThenticate, etc.) because we consider these systems to be trustworthy.
- If you ask us to continue an order you already began, it is important to know Writology Limited can only be deemed liable for plagiarism in those sections we complete because these are the only parts we subject to authenticity testing. We cannot be held to account for any plagiarism in your part(s).
- If you find our work in any way unsatisfactory, your concerns will be investigated by our Refunds Team. A report will be provided in 3 to 4 days and a part or full refund will be offered where complaint are valid.
- We offer a no-cost revision for up to two days after a deadline expires. Outside this time period, you will be asked to complete a new compensatory order. We will not be able to facilitate refunds at a future date in cases where our writer agrees to revise a paper at no extra cost.
- If you have a long paper (i.e. twenty pages or twenty pages plus), you may avail of our free revision service for up to one month past the deadline.
- We cannot revise a paper for free if the customer alters the instructions. If we do not receive critical information until a writing project is underway or complete, we may ask for a new order to compensate our writer.
- If you need a free revision, a new deadline will need to be set when sending your revision instructions. Some types of revision may take 24 hours to complete, especially if the instructions are complicated or we are unable to reassign an order. But we constantly strive to ensure all deadlines are met.
- We remind customers to continually check their email and profile pages in case of messages from Writology Limited. Although it is unfortunate, customers sometimes omit to include important information with their original order. However, the onus is entirely on the customer to provide all needed materials when ordering or upon request.
- Our customers can extend given free revision time from 48 hours to 14 days using a paid “Extended Revision” service. Given that it costs only 30% of your order price, it is a great insurance for your paper quality. However, it is important to keep the original instructions unmodified. Bear in mind that you will not get compensated if you do not use revision option.
A Full Refund
- Full refunds (100 percent) may be offered if you are accidentally charged double or you mistakenly order a duplicate version of the same paper. Our support personnel will cancel any erroneous order.
- Full refunds (100 percent) are offered if a suitable writer cannot be found for your order.
- Where a full refund (100 percent) is granted, any materials already provided should no longer be used.
A Partial Refund
- A customer may be offered a partial refund (based on the required word count) if they chose the wrong length of paper when completing the order form.
- A customer may be offered a partial refund if they chose the wrong level of writing when completing the order form.
- A customer may be issued with a refund if any inconsistencies are found in the order they submitted.
- Cancelling an order after we have identified and assigned a writer:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
Note: Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate cancellations where thirty percent of the deadline has still to run and we have assigned the order. Neither is it possible to cancel orders if they are already completed by our writers and uploaded.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- For the purpose of preventing fraudulent activity online, we may ask you to verify your order. The deadline will start as soon as the required verification is provided to our Finance team. Where verification is late, you can ask to have your deadline extended or provide a new order to reimburse our writer if you urgently need a paper.
Word Count Issues
- The length of an order is calculated according to word count, with pages made up of 300 words, except in the case of technical assignments, where numbers often feature more heavily than text. Hence, the cost of technical writing is based on complexity level.
- Presentation writing (PowerPoint slides). We can provide you with approximately 100 or 150 words of text per .ppt slide if you require speaker notes.
- We base the cost of online tests on the number of questions in an assignment and on the premise of five questions (including multiple-choice style questions) per page. Hence, customers will need to place an 8-page order for a 40-question assignment.
- Early order delivery is possible subject to a suitable cost adjustment, for which an additional order will be required. We will not be able to facilitate refunds at a future date in cases where our writer agrees to deliver an assignment early at no extra cost.
- If a customer has not agreed to an extended deadline and their paper is late, they will be offered at least some refund amount.
- To prevent error, please indicate the right order type, e.g., “Essay” or “Case Study.”
- If you ask for “rewriting,” our writer will paraphrase or reword your text. We will only ask for extra compensation if you require additional research, text, sources or any feature that can be likened to new content.
- Please watch your personal account and email for messages from our agents. Fast response is greatly appreciated, especially if we need your approval/input.
- A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.